- Classic dress pant in straight fit
- Modern mid-rise pant sits below the natural waist
- Flat front with belt loops
- Two front pockets and two back pockets
- Wrinkle resistant, natural stretch fabric is colorfast -tested at 50 home wash/dry cycles
Fabric: 100% Polyester, 6.2 oz. wt.
Machine Wash Requirements:
Set the water temperature to “cold” which is generally between 80 and 60 degrees Fahrenheit (26.7-15 Celsius). Wash on gentle or permanent press cycle with like colors and similar fabrics (i.e., navy and black with similar dark colors); avoid washing with colors that bleed like reds, purples and oranges.
Select a mild detergent (i.e., Woolite) to use in the wash cycle and definitely no bleach, bleach substitute, chlorine or all-fabric bleach.
Suit Jacket, Vest, Skirt and Pant:
1. Turn the pant, jacket, vest or skirt inside out so that the seams or lining are on the outside.
2. Set the wash cycle to gentle or permanent press
3. Water temperature should be cold
4. Wash with like colors and similar fabrics (i.e., navy and black with similar dark colors); avoid washing with colors that bleed like reds, purples and oranges
5. Select a mild detergent
6. Do not overstuff washer, make sure the garments have room to move during the wash cycle
7. Do not mix with garments that release excessive lint (i.e., 100% cotton, wool or blended fabrics)
8. Do not mix with garments that have excessive grease stains or other oil-based stains
9. Once the wash cycle completes remove the lined garments (jacket, vest, skirt) and turn them right side out and place on a suit or skirt hanger to air dry (approximately 6-8 hours)
10. Remove the pant from the wash cycle and place in the dryer on delicate cycle for 10 minutes and then hang up.
Once the garments are hung up, you may want to give them a small tug both horizontally and vertically and then smooth the fabric with your hands to reshape the garment.
Averill's Sharper Uniform's Customization services consist of Logo Embroidery, Silk Screening, Heat Seal Transfers, and Custom Aprons/Garments.
Brand your logo on all your garments and hats with eye popping embroidery that your customers won't forget!
Embroidery Services require a 12 piece minimum.Click here for Embroidery details
Make sure your customers remember your venue with your logo Screen Printed crisp and clear on all your garments!
Screen Printing Services require a 24 piece minimum.Click here for Screen Printing details
Heat Seal Transfer:
When you require very fine detail for branding your logo, Heat Seal Transfers are the way to go!
Heat Seal Transfer Services require a 24 piece minimum.Click here for Heat Seal Transfer details
Choose your style, color, length, and number of pockets for your unique aprons that your customers won't forget!