In the past, embroidery was the only way to go when you wanted sophisticated decorated server shirts, casino uniforms or other staff attire. While embroidered garments still create a polished appearance, new developments in Heat Seal technology have created another option for employers. Heat Seal logos, often referred to as Heat Transfers, can be added to uniforms to get that same professional look but at a lower cost compared to embroidery.
At Averill's Sharper Uniforms, we've teamed up with the leaders in the imprint industry to offer unique Heat Seal decoration options for staff uniforms. The finished results of a Heat Seal logo also has a modern look that works well when you have a very complex detailed logo. Unlike lower quality appliqués, these heat applied transfers won't peel, crack or fade, which helps to keep your staff looking sharp day in and day out. Plus, they are made with environmentally friendly inks, which make them an ideal match for our e.c.o. garments. You can even use heat seals on areas where embroidery won't work, so it gives you more flexibility when designing a custom look for your employees.
Still not convinced? Check out this full list of the benefits of choosing heat seal decorations for your staff uniforms:
- Attractive: Provides a polished, professional appearance
- Affordable: Can be less expensive than embroidery
- Durable: Made with non-fading, non-peeling, non-cracking material
- Eco-friendly: Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Detailed: Perfect for colorful, finely detailed logos and decorations
- Versatile: Works in places embroidery doesn't, like collars, cuffs, pockets and plackets
- Comfortable: No discomfort from embroidery on the inside of the garment
If you're interested in heat seal technology for your next order of uniforms, please fill out the below Averill's White Glove Log Decoration Form. There's no set-up charge for your heat seal transfers; just email your logo and you'll get a free quote so you know exactly how much you need to budget.
Heat Seal services require a 24 piece minimum.
Please e-mail Sharper Uniforms or call (781-790-1244) us with any Heat Seal Transfer or Logo questions you may have.