Our ladies' housekeeping uniform dresses boast a unique two-tone design. The maid dresses have deep pockets at the hips and the right pocket even has a concealed key loop for convenience. The cling-free fabric provides year-round comfort in any environment and the double-action back provides freedom of movement when working in tight spaces. Sharper Uniforms also does custom housekeeping dresses and uniforms, so if you want to add the hotel logo or request a specific hem length, just let us know. We always put our customers first, so you have the uniforms needed to provide your customers with the best service in return.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester 4.0/4.25 oz.
- Made of performance twill which provides a soft hand and supple drape
- Contrasting collar and side panel
- Two deep hip pockets (concealed key loop in right pocket)
- Front and back princess seams
- Double-action back with inverted pleat
- Zipper down the front with snap closure
- Crisp, clean, cling-free style with low-pill fabric and anti-static finish
- Pair this dress with our Extreme Resort Hotel Housekeeping Apron (not included) for a complete look
Averill's Sharper Uniform's Customization services consist of Logo Embroidery, Silk Screening, Heat Seal Transfers, and Custom Aprons/Garments.
Brand your logo on all your garments and hats with eye popping embroidery that your customers won't forget!
Embroidery Services require a 12 piece minimum.Click here for Embroidery details
Make sure your customers remember your venue with your logo Screen Printed crisp and clear on all your garments!
Screen Printing Services require a 24 piece minimum.Click here for Screen Printing details
Heat Seal Transfer:
When you require very fine detail for branding your logo, Heat Seal Transfers are the way to go!
Heat Seal Transfer Services require a 24 piece minimum.Click here for Heat Seal Transfer details
Choose your style, color, length, and number of pockets for your unique aprons that your customers won't forget!